2006-06-28

We arrived today in possibly the most beautiful place in the world, at least that I've ever seen, and from what we hear, the surrounding area is exponentially more so.
 
You have NO idea just how happy I am right now.
 
This is like some childhood dream come true or something. I mean that in a most literal fashion, as my mom used to buy these instant chinese Lo Han Kuo drinks, and each would come with a scenic photo of China. EVERY single photo was from this area. And I'm here.
 
Remember how I said that I hadn't had it really hit that I was in China, that it hadn't felt anymore 'real' being here than before I left. Oh, on the bus into town this morning, it definitely hit. I'm really here. It's real. I'm not dreaming.
 
And it's ABSOLUTELY freaking GORGEOUS.
 
*eeeeee* :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're making me remember the feeling when I played soccer in the rain in Austria.. the mountains surrounding us were so beautiful.

..and I can't wait to be able to travel again